Competition is not anonymous and it is public.
Categories IA, IB, IC
- Competition is not anonymous and it is public.
- Competitors compete in the alphabetic order.
- Order of competitors is announced in the foyer of the concert hall at the informational board.
- Competitors have to follow the schedule of their categories and be ready at the warm up room no later than previous competitor´s performance.
- Competitor should present the notes of competition repertoire to jury.
- Competitor performs with own accompanist, or with an accompanist provided by organizer according to request required in application.
- Competitor requesting for organizer accompanist, take part at the rehearsal with the accompanist a day before the first round of the competition.
- Competitors in categories IA, IB, IC, can transpose compositions, it is not necessary to sing in the original language version.
- Competitors in categories IIA, IIB can transpose compositions, it is necessary to sing in the original language version.
- Competitors in categories IIIA, IIIB, IVA, IVB can not transpose compositions and it is necessary to sing in the original language version.
- Compositions in rounds could not be repeated.
- Order of compositions depends on competitor.
IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Song,
IIIA, IIIB Opera
IVA, IVB Opera
- Competition is going to take place by sending a videorecording. Competition performings will be available from the 11th of April 2022 until the date of the next year of the competition on the website of the Conservatory of Žilina.
- The videorecordings must be continuous and without any cut. The whole figure must be visible.
- Competitors in the categories IIA, IIB can transpose the compositions, but these compositions must be performed in the original lyrics.
- Competitors in the categories IIIA, IIIB, IVA, IVB can not transpose the compositions and these compositions must be performed in the original lyrics.
- Compositions can not be repeated in any round.
- The order of the compositions depends on the competitor.